Friday 28 January 2011

Blake Lively: face of Chanel..

Revision, revision, exams, revision, a sneaky meal with my bestie, revision, revision.. this is literally what my last 10 days have consisted of, explaining my regretable lack of blogging :( god dam A levels! butttt.. some good news arose amongst this soul sucking time, I GOT AN OFFER FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF THE CREATIVE ARTS!! woooo. Feels like one more step to growing up, eeek. I wish you all the best if you have been applying for uni too :)
 


Gossip girl actress Black Lively has been confirmed the new face of Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag line.. what a legend!!! The campaign starts from March and it was photographed by the man himself, Karl Lagerfeld. so make sure you check it out cool cats!!
With love from, Char xoxo (excuse the xoxo/gossip girl pun tehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment