Sunday 30 January 2011

Sunday Antics

I'v decided that every single Sunday afternoon possible I'm going to do a post... I will choose a few of my favourite photos from different times in my own life, each week will be a different theme and you'll get to know the real me! I don't quite know whether you should be scared or excited haha but all the same, it shall be fun :o) So, lets start as we mean to go on, my first Sunday theme is... (drum roll please)


                                               H is for Holiday



 


aimees tangled hair


aimees head.. my feet. we found this hilarious

in spain?!





my birthday breakfast.. ben&jerrys :)

funniest thing ever. a cute lil' baby checking out my swimming skills





 

and these last 2 pictures explain my doubts as to whether
you should be scared or excited haha


No comments:

Post a Comment