Sunday 30 January 2011

"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket."






These books are AWESOME! I got 'Lauren Conrad: Style' for Christmas. I actually have two copies because my cute little mother somehow managed to buy AND wrap this book twice (bless her) but I plan to change it for True Whit by Whitney Port when it comes out in feb.. as you can tell I'm an obsessive Hills fan. This book has basically become my bible, from excellent methods on 'perfect make up in 5 minutes' to saving money when extending your pride and joy: your wardrobe. I highly recommend it :)

Next, Pigeons & peacocks. This is the magazine created by the London College of Fashion. It has no adverts what so ever, unlike (forgive me for saying this) Vogue, which I do love but after a while the extensive amount of advertisements just become a bit zzzz. It combines the work, views and style of people from the college and within the industry.. a great bit of reading.

With love from Char xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment