Wednesday 19 January 2011

FIRST EVER POST!!!

 




Hello my fellow cool cats! (if theres any of you out there reading that is, if not I guess I'm  the only cool cat in the cool cat clan)... haha!  I decided to create a blog because I believe rather than reading a note book diary in years to come, which I will most likely lose, I'll be able to whip on the internet  and see how my life panned out. Almost like an interactive diary... exciting :)  Moving swiftly on: I thougth I'd share with you just a couple of photos I took of my friends last week. I literally took them hostage and MADE them pose. I'm currently in the midst of applying to university for fashion promotion/public relations, so needed some photography work for my portfolio. A perfect excuse to get behind the lense!
Hope you enjoy the whirl wind of a blog I will hopefully create in the future... eeeek!
With love from, Char xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment